Southern Crete, Agios Pavlos
just a few places left
15 – 21 September 2019
22 – 28 September 2019
Ela! Come to recharge and experience the yoga retreat of a lifetime at one of the most magical nature places within Europe. The spectacular, wild beauty of Agios Pavlos is going to fascinate you already on your inward journey. 250 km pristine southern coast – as far as you can see – a jewel!
Would you like
- to experience yourself all new in your yoga practice completely detached from your daily routine at this extraordinary powerful place with unhindered splendid views to the sea, coastline, beaches and mountains
- a crystal clear turquoise-blue sea – ideal for bathing, swimming and snorkeling
- lovely coves with mystical caves through which you can walk to take a bath in the stunning waters
- wonderful beaches – all to yourself
- majestic mountains that change colours from red-orange-yellow to white, which rise from the sea right up to 2’500 m
- to stare into the night sky to count the stars of the milky way and perhaps start thinking about the secret of life
- to simply relax in this fabulous atmosphere
- to chill out in one of the hammocks on the rocks overlooking our fabulous bay
- simply the experience of deep stillness
then do not hesitate!
Here at this magic place you find all this together – right at your doorstep!
Who would not like to be part of it, combined with
- an excellently guided yoga routine
- the taverna above the magical, turquoise cosy bay, in which we will enjoy our breakfast and dinner
- the comfortable accomodation all purpose built with natural materials and coloured in such a way so as to match the environment
- the charming yoga shala built of stone and wood with fantastic views to the beaches, coves, mountains and the sea
- the Greek charm
Bruno himself: “For the past 21 years I have been coming back to this amazing place just to find myself thinking each time: If paradise was only half as beautiful – I would like spending the rest of my time there!”
Our yoga shala and accomodation stand high above the coastline with 3 beaches on which you can relax or walk for hours on time. ‘Long Beach’ – almost always deserted and only a two minute walk away from your doorstep – will enchant you when the tide is out with thousands of beautifully coloured stones, ranging from red to orange, green, yellow, white, blue etc. and the charming pristine nature surrounding you. The amazing play of the clouds that appear at times behind the mountains before sunset, which change ‘their clothes’ and form a thousand times, will excite your inspiration!